Preparing for an interview primarily means taking time to thoughtfully consider your goals and qualifications. It’s important to make a positive and lasting impression during the interview process. You can do this by practicing a confident, strong speaking voice and friendly, open body language. While these might come naturally to you, you might also want to spend time performing them with trusted friends or family or in front of a mirror. Pay special attention to your smile, handshake, and stride.
A few visa interview tips:
• Prepare for the interview questions in advance.
• Get a copy of your all documents with you for the interview.
• Dress appropriately (formally).
• Be on time for the interview.
• Be courteous, friendly and polite throughout the interview.
• Be confident as you the best about yourself, where and why you have made applications.
• Give brief and clear answers. If not sure, then you can ask the question again. Be thoughtful in your answers.
• Know about your course contents thoroughly including course duration, fee, commencement & end date, credits points, etc.
• You should be clear about your future plans after completing the course.
• Be ready for any strange questions and don’t get nervous when you have them. They are meant to test your intentions, skills or IQ.
• The interview may take 20-30 minutes or more, so be comfortable with it.