Study in Denmark
Area: 42,900 Square Kilometers.
Population: 5.479 Million (2017 by Euro Stat)
Currency: Danish Krone & Euro
Official Languages: Danish & English
Date Format: YYYY-MM-DD
Main Cities: Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg, Frederiskberg
Denmark, known as land of world’s happiest people. Yes it is true, Denmark is reported to be the happiest country in the world. Denmark is the must safest country in the world. The Denmark government spend lots of budget in public safety as well in education. Denmark education system is one of the best in the world. As Sweden, Finland and Norway it is also a Scandinavian country. Denmark is rich in culture and history. Lots of tourist all over the world come here to visit.
The Danish Education system offers high quality education and training at all level. Their education system is divided into
- Primary & lower secondary education
- Upper secondary education
- Vocational education & training
- Higher education
- Adult education
The schooling in Denmark starts from daycare services such as nurseries and kindergarten. Pre-school is optional, followed by 9 years of compulsory education in primary and lower secondary school. There is an optional tenth form. The upper secondary education system includes range of opportunities. Academic programmes allow students to apply for entry to higher secondary. Vocational programmes are aimed at direct to the labor market.
Universities and Colleges in Denmark:
|Aalborg University||Copenhagen Business School|
|University of Copenhagen||Niels Brock Copenhagen Business College|
|Aarhus University||Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts|
|Technical University of Denmark||Copenhagen Business Academy|
|University of Southern Denmark||Business Academy Aarhus|
|Roskilde University||Aarhus School of Management|
|University of College Zealand||Zealand Business College|
|IT University of Copenhagen||Media College Denmark|
|University of College Capital||International Business School Copenhagen|
Facts about Denmark:
- Denmark is reported to be the happiest country in the world.
- The highest mountain in the Denmark is only 170.87 meters tall
- Denmark has been inhabited since at least 12, 500 B.C.
- The Danish flag is the oldest state flag still in use.
- Denmark is famed for its liberalism.
- Green land is a part of the kingdom of Denmark.
- The smaller island group The Faroe Islands is also a part of the kingdom of Denmark.
- Between 1880 and 1920 about 10% of the entire Danish population Emigrated to the US.
- When crossing the road Danes typically wait for traffic signals to “Go”, even if the road is clear.
- You can never be more than 52 Km from Sea.
- It rains on average about 170 days per year
- Danes eat an average of 42 sausages a year.
- LEGO is from Denmark.
- There are more pigs than people.
- Denmark is an archipelago made up of over 100 islands, some of which are not even inhabited.
- Denmark is considered the “least corrupt country in the word”.