If you study in Europe, you’ll gain all the skills you need for the global economy. Europe is increasingly popular as a study destination for Nepalese students who want something a little different. European countries and their universities are of course all very different in terms of language, lifestyle, living costs and so on. However, under the Bologna Process, European universities are working to standardize degree systems.
Why study in Europe from Nepal?
- English medium tuition helps to overcome the challenge of language at an increasing number of leading European universities.
- The European Higher Education Area (EHEA) is encouraging greater compatibility between universities and higher education systems across the 47 member countries across Europe.
- Travel between the UK and Europe is quick and easy.
- Studying in mainland Europe gives you the opportunity to experience many different European countries and cultures.
- Grab the opportunity to improve your skills in another language.